Cloud Security Workshop
Cloud Computing Security Knowledge
Cloud Security Workshop
Workshop | Paid Workshop | English
Sunday, June 17th, 2018
Tel Aviv University - Naftali Building(Room 425)
Please note that the price of attendance is 995$. Deadline for registration is June 5!
Price includes: classroom, class-book, certified instructor from the CSA, 2 vouchers for the CCSK exam
About CCSK Foundation
The world leading Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK) certification is provided by the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). The certification covers all major aspects in cloud security, including risk management, provider evaluation, infrastructure and application security, identity management and much more. During the based on the CSA best practices class, students will learn about the 14 main domains of cloud security.
Please find more information here.
During this Cloud Security training course, students will build a deeper understanding of:
- Cloud computing: characteristics, resources, service models and security considerations.
- Creating and Securing a Public Cloud Instance: implementation of one or several cloud service models and its impact on security, what to expect from providers.
- Risk, Governance and Compliance: considerations towards Cloud solutions.
- Securing Data in the Public Cloud: data storage options, moving data throughout the management, lifecycle and encryption architectures.
- Securing Users and Applications in the Cloud: inclusion of the provider in the threat assessment, testing implications, Identity Management standards.
- Creating and Securing Private Cloud: virtualization security concepts, managed internally or externally, on or off site.
Who Should Attend?
Please note, that the Cloud Security training course is aimed at security professionals, IT managers, and others, interested in expanding their cloud security knowledge. Thus, previous knowledge of security fundamentals, such as firewalls, encryption, secure development, and identity management is required.
This course is divided into 6 modules covering the 14 domains of the CSA Guidance and the ENISA Cloud Computing: Benefits, Risks and Recommendations for Information Security.
See agenda below. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register to Cyberweek (click the register red button on top of the page).
- During the registration process, choose the Cloud Security Workshop event.
- Proceed with payment. Registration is not completed until the payment is processed and a confirmation email is sent to your mailbox.
- Cancellation policy:
4.1. The payment is instant. 100% refund is guaranteed only if the event is cancelled by the organizer.
4.2. 14 day-cancellation notice is required prior to the workshop. Otherwise, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
4.3. Deadline for registration is the 5th of June.
Gathering & Registration
Module 1: Introduction to Cloud Computing
Module 2: Infrastructure Security for Cloud Computing
Module 3: Managing Cloud Security and Risk
Module 4: Data Security for Cloud Computing
Module 5: Application Security and Identity Management for Cloud Computing
Module 6: Selecting Cloud Services